My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Private Tour - 90 minutes - City Highlights
Explore the main highlights of Copenhagen on a private sightseeing tour with a touch of comedy. Visit the St. Nicolai Church, Royal Theatre, and other sites while learning about Danish history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The most highly-rated inner city tour that sticks to the fun stuff.
- Learn about general Danish history, royalty and fairytales.
- Get a generous dose of our patented Politically Incorrect humor.
DescriptionWelcome to Copenhagen! On this tour, we will share insider tips and tricks to ensure you make the most of your time here, with our patented Politically Incorrect humor. This tour covers must-see sights including: The Statue of Absalon Skt. Nicolai Church Strøget (Pedestrian Street) Kongens Nytorv Magasin Du Nord Hotel D’Angleterre Royal Theatre Nyhavn Amalienborg Palace Marble Church Changing of the Guards (included at noon!) Book a private tour and learn about Copenhagen's rich history– from its Viking origins and the time of empires, to the founding father of the Medieval times, and from the first union of Scandinavian nations to the Swedish invasions that followed and this city's many (many) fires.
IncludesOne tour guide just for you and your group 90 minutes of facts, information, with some of our Politically Incorrect humour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off can be arranged with the activity provider, please inquire in advance.
- Contact the activity provider well in advance for weekends, so they can confirm availability of guides and make the activity available for booking
- Start time can be flexible with sufficient notice
- Children are welcome, the guides can PG-13 the content of the tour.