My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Private City Walking Tour with Canal Tour Ticket11 Reviews
Make the most out of your visit to Copenhagen and discover the city on a private tour. See the city's beautiful castles and monuments both on foot and from the water on a canal cruise.
- Discover Copenhagen both from water and land with this combined city and canal tour
- Spend 3 hours learning about the oldest royal family in the world
- Explore Nyhavn, the Royal Playhouse, and many more significant sites in the city
DescriptionDon't miss this walking city tour of Copenhagen coupled with a relaxing canal tour. The city of Copenhagen is small enough to be discovered on foot, which is also the best way to get the most up-close and personal experiences of the city. Your journey starts as you meet your guide at City Hall Square, where he will briefly introduce the city. Make your way through the old and new streets, bringing history and the present together. See the Amalienborg Palace, the square of Kongens Nytorv and Christiansborg Castle, among other beautiful sights. Then, continue on your journey through the city with a boat tour through the canals of the city. Departing from Nyhavn, pass by the famous Little Mermaid statue; the Royal Opera House, designed by Henning Larsen for culture fans and daredevils alike; Christiansborg Palace, the center of Copenhagen's power for more than 800 years; Paper Island, full of everything from warehouses to international street food and the Circle Bridge, more of an art installation than a bridge. Pass by these beautiful parts of the city and more on this relaxing cruise, the perfect way to finish off your day exploring Copenhagen.
IncludesTour guide Canal Tour ticket
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Your tickets will be held at the box office for collection on the day of the tour.