My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Private Bike Tour86 Reviews
Explore Copenhagen's iconic landmarks and hidden gems at your own pace on a private guided bike tour. Create your own personal tour route to sights like Amalienborg Palace and Nyhavn Harbor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Pedal alongside locals in Copenhagen while discovering the area
- Explore the city's top landmarks on a customized tour to suit your interests
- Bike safely with plenty of bike lanes and a personal guide leading the way
- Stop to take photos while traveling at your group's personal pace
- Blend in with Copenhagen's vibrant city life and rich cultural heritage
DescriptionDiscover Copenhagen like a true local on our private bike tour! This exciting adventure allows you to explore the city's famous landmarks and hidden gems at your own pace. Our experienced local guide will accompany you every step of the way, providing fascinating insights into the city's rich history and vibrant culture. Cycle past the iconic Nyhavn Harbor, the Royal's residence in Amalienborg, and the delightful Copenhagen lakes. You'll have the opportunity to customize the tour to suit your interests – whether you're a history buff or simply want to soak up the atmosphere. Suitable for all fitness levels and ages, our private bike tour offers flexibility, so you can take breaks and snap photos whenever you like. Plus, you don't have to worry about bike rentals as we provide you with a comfortable bike to enjoy your adventure.Don't miss out on this unique and immersive way to discover Copenhagen! Book your private bike tour now and experience the beauty of the city from the saddle.
IncludesPrivate local guide Adult and child bikes Child seats
- Remember to dress for the weather. Copenhagen is lovely in the summertime but with its seafront location, there can be some cold wind and rain in the winter months