My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Private Architecture Tour with a Local Expert
Step into the architectural marvels of Copenhagen on this exclusive two-hour private walking tour with a Local Expert. Explore iconic structures and immerse yourself in its unique design heritage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- Enjoy a private and intimate tour, exclusively for your group.
- Discover Copenhagen’s iconic architecture with the guidance of a Local Expert.
- Uncover how Amalienborg has shaped Copenhagen's skyline.
- Experience a personalised tour, tailored to your interests.
- Get curated recommendations for further city discovery.
DescriptionEmbark on an exclusive journey through Copenhagen's architectural history with a Local Expert, where classic styles blend with contemporary designs and every building has a story to tell. From Frederik's Church (The Marble Church) to Børsen (The Old Stock Exchange), navigate through Copenhagen's architectural gems. Explore their unique structures and delve into the stories of their historical importance. Learn how Copenhagen, defined by the visionary works of architects like Arne Jacobsen and the cultural influence of figures like Hans Christian Andersen, left a lasting imprint on today's architectural skyline and how the Danish Golden Age and the modernist movement shaped its cultural identity. Witness the transformation of the Copenhagen horizon seeing it evolve through the lens of time and progress.
IncludesExclusive private tour Local Expert guide Tailored itinerary
- This tour is hosted by an independent local. You will be part of an exclusive private tour. The itinerary adapts to travellers' interests and walking pace. Stops may vary depending on weather conditions. Entry tickets for public transportation, museums and monuments are not included.