My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Private 3-Hour Famous Landmarks Photography Tour
Head into Copenhagen for a 3-hour photography tour. Joined by a professional photography guide, pick up the best hints and tips as you snap pictures of the city's famous landmarks.
- Photograph the most important landmarks of Copenhagen
- Get expert advice on composition and exposure
- Hear tips on the best practice post-processing
- Explore the city with a local skilled photographer
DescriptionJoin an inspirational 3-hour walk through the marvels of Copenhagen and stop at the most important and picturesque landmarks of the city. Your trained professional photography guide will ensure that you bring home the pictures you came for, help you with composition and exposure, and show you the best ways and angles to photograph the famous landmarks. Whether you are new to photography or have years of experience, make sure that your time is memorable and that you will walk away with increased confidence in your camera equipment. Learn about manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and ISO, creative composition using perspective, lines and color, the control and influence of light, tips and tricks for post-processing. Get a chance to photograph such places as the famous Nyhavn with its old houses, outdoor cafés and wooden ships in the canal, the beautiful Operahouse, the Queen's Palace, and many other sites. Pass the Little Mermaid in all its glory, before your tour comes to an end.
IncludesPhotography walking tour Local professional photography guide
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly and wear appropriate clothing.
- This is an easy city walk with no strenuous parts.
- Although this tour is private you may bring up to 2 friends or family members with you.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromDKK 2,346.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today