My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Private 3-Hour City Of Lights Photography Tour
Join for a laid back and mesmerising 3-hour walk through the marvels of Copenhagen where you will get the chance to learn about the techniques of night photography and capture picturesque landmarks in the city as they shine with all their lights on.
- Photograph Copenhagen as the city lights come on
- Get expert advice on composition and exposure
- Hear tips on the best practice for post-processing
- Explore the city at night with a local skilled photographer
- Learn the techniques for better night-time photography
DescriptionJust before the sun sets and between the blue hour and the actual night, the city dramatically changes character. The light from the city comes on and creates a mellow and truly inspirational mood for a completely different type of photography. Join this 3-hour walking tour through the most interesting places in Copenhagen. Learn about the techniques of night photography and capture the city's landmarks like the famous Nyhavn with the old houses and all the lights on. Your trained professional photography guide will ensure that you bring home the pictures you came for. The guide will help you with composition and exposure and show you the best ways and angles to photograph the sites at night. Whether you are new in photography or have years of experience, this will be memorable evening and you will walk away with increased confidence in your camera equipment and skills.
IncludesPrivate 3-hour photography walking tour Local professional photography guide
- Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members with you
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly and wear appropriate clothing
- This is an easy city walk with no strenuous parts • This tour requires you to bring a tripod as you will be doing longer exposures to capture the true essence of the night scenes