My Guide Website?
Copenhagen Old Town, Nyhavn, Canal Walking Tour & Christiana2 Reviews
Explore Copenhagen’s trendy waterfront district filled with fairy tales, legends and history. Enjoy the lovely atmosphere of Nyhavn with a Private Guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Nyhavn in Copenhagen with a 5-Star Local Guide
- Learn about the”hygge” and other interesting parts of Scandinavian culture
- Visit the Marble Church & immerse yourself in local history, legends &fairytales
- Admire the historic wooden ships, colorful townhouses and landmarks
- Explore Christianshavn and visit the Church of Our Savior (3-hour tour only)
DescriptionWith dozens of picturesque canals and islands, the life of Copenhagen is inseparable from its lively waterfronts and harbors. On this tour, we’ll introduce you to the history and beautiful sights of Nyhavn and other hidden gems of the Danish capital, taking you off the beaten track in Copenhagen! Experience the charms of “Scandinavian Amsterdam”! Book a 2-hour tour of Nyhavn. This 17th century canal and entertainment district is steeped in history, so your Expert Private Guide will help you appreciate its true cultural value, beyond its beautiful sights. The tour will start at the King’s New Square. You will visit the nearby Frederiks Church (also known as the beautiful Marble Church), then continue through Amaliensborg Square to the picturesque canals. Nyhavn will charm you with its brightly coloured 17th and early 18th century townhouses with bars, cafes and restaurants, but also with its historic landmarks, such as the Memorial Anchor dedicated to WWII sailors and wooden ships such as the Lightvessel XVII Gedser Rev. You will also see the Danish Playhouse, the Kissing Steps and the Ofelia Plads, where the locals love to hang out. Book a 3-hour tour of Nyhavn and Christianshavn to discover more sights and hidden gems of Copenhagen! The district of Christianshavn has the most nautical atmosphere.and is even known colloquially as ‘Little Amsterdam’. On this tour you can visit the iconic Church of Our Saviors and discover the secrets of Freetown Christiania (from outside only), which is home to Copenhagen’s self-governed community. Discover the vibrant and diverse district full of surprises.
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of Copenhagen's Highlights, Nyhavn and Christianshavn 5-Stars Guide with Official License speaking fluently in language chosen during reservation Free admission to Frederik's Church Free admission to Our Savior's Church (3-hour tour only) Tips on the best local restaurants, bars and places of interest
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that you will not visit Christianshavn and Our Savior’s Church on a 2-hour tour. Admission to churches during mass and special events is limited, so entry is ot guaranteed. Frederik’s Church is open Mon-Thur and Sat from 10AM to 5PM, and on Fri and Sun from 12AM to 5PM. Entrance fee to the dome is not included. Our Savior’s Church is open daily from 11AM to 3:30PM. Entrance fee to the tower is not included. Due to local regulations, guiding isn’t allowed in Freetown Christiania. The guide will tell all the information outside and give you tips on local rules and what to see and do there. For the best experience, we will limit the group size to 1-23 guests per guide. We can arrange additional guides for larger groups.