My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Boat Tour Option1504 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Copenhagen by land and sea with your ticket to this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Explore areas of the city that interest you most with your ticket that’s valid for 1 day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the main sights of Copenhagen from an open-air double-decker bus
- Enjoy audio commentary in your choice of 10 languages
- Hop on and off as often as you like and explore sites of interest
- Cruise through the canals and harbors with the 1-hour optional boat cruise
DescriptionExperience the beauty of Copenhagen from an open-air double-decker sightseeing bus. With your ticket, you can hop on and off as much as you like at any of the conveniently located stops around the city. Discover the city’s must-see attractions at your own pace. The tour is made even more entertaining and informative with digitally recorded commentary available in 10 languages. With 22 stops around the city, the bus stops near all of Copenhagen's attractions and must-see sights. From the second oldest amusement park in the world, Tivoli, to the winter residence of the royal family, Amalienborg Palace, and many other top attractions. Choose the bus and boat tour option for the complete sightseeing package. Sit back and relax in the excellent, blue sightseeing Nettobådene boats. Enjoy a trip through the many harbors and canals of the city and see a different side of Copenhagen. During this 1-hour boat tour, pass the colorful Nyhaven, the hip and happening Christianshavn, and even the world-famous statue of the Little Mermaid.
IncludesHop-on hop-off bus ticket for 24 or 48 hours (depending on option chosen) Earphones Audio guide in 10 languages Free Wi-Fi Boat tour (if option chosen)
- The Red Line operates in April - September between 9 AM – 630 PM (frequency of departures: every 10-45 minutes), in October - March between 9 AM - 530 PM (frequency of departures: every 30-60 minutes)
- The last departure from Central Station/Tivoli Gardens is at 5 PM in summer and at 4 PM in winter
- The boat tour departs from Nyhavn near bus stop number 8
- Children between 0-2 years travel for free on buses when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult)