My Guide Website?
Copenhagen Highlights: 3-Hour Bike Tour439 Reviews
Enjoy a 3-hour bike tour of Copenhagen, one of the world's best cycling cities. See all of the top attractions and learn about the city's history.
- Discover the historic highlights of Copenhagen on a guided bike tour
- Visit the famous Frederiks church, the popular Tivoli Gardens, and more
- See the city through the eyes of a local and learn about the history
- Cycle in one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world
- Take advantage of discounted bike rental after the tour
DescriptionExplore Copenhagen on a 3-hour guided bike tour. Ride along the city's bike lanes, discovering hidden spots and historical highlights. Discover the famous marble-built Frederiks Kirke and the popular Tivoli Gardens. Explore the historic Christiansborg neighborhood, bike along the picturesque waterfront at Nyhavn and spot the famous Little Mermaid statue. See the majestic Rådhuspladsen, or City Hall Square, and the Amalienborg Royal Palace and enjoy a spot of greenery around Copenhagen's famous lakes. There will be many photo opportunities along the way. The friendly local guide will answer your questions about the city and give you personalized tips for your stay in Copenhagen.
IncludesFriendly local guide Bike Children's bike
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromDKK 375.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today