My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Hidden Gems Social Boat Tour263 Reviews
Get off the beaten track and explore some of Copenhagen's best spots on this social boat tour. Chat with your captain and fellow guests while you take a tour exploring hidden gems.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- Explore Copenhagen's beautiful upcoming areas away from the inner part of the city
- Experience a personal, social, and informative canal tour
- Get real insights from your captain and share experiences with fellow travellers
- Get to know other participants in this dynamic social sailing
DescriptionThis is a social sailing, which means your captain will ask personal questions along the tour so you get to know each other and share experiences, like friends on a boat. Be prepared to be open in order to get the know other participants. Discover Copenhagen on this 2-hour comfortable canal tour and discover what life in the city is all about. You'll be taken off the beaten track to see some of the city's best hidden gems in either the North or South Harbor. Sit back and relax as you explore upcoming areas and see how former industrial buildings are being transformed into new spaces. See the idyllic Venice-inspired homes and learn how the Danish lifestyle has influenced the design of the harbor. Enjoy a social and friendly atmosphere on the boat with a small tour group. Your guide will show you their favorite spots and give you local tips for your vacation. Whether you are looking for somewhere to have an afternoon beer in the sun, a relaxed morning coffee, or a quiet place to get away from it all — your guide will know a place.
Includes2-hour boat tour
- The tours are in English
- Maximum capacity is 12 people on each boat
- The season runs from mid-March until mid-December
- Children are welcome onboard, the same fee as adults (free for babies under 12 months of age)