Copenhagen: Guided Segway Tour with Live Commentary130 Reviews
Explore Copenhagen on a fun Segway and discover the city on a unique self-balancing vehicle in 1 or 2 hours. Glide past the city’s major attractions, while you cruise the city’s famous bicycle lanes to some of the city’s hottest sights.
- Experience Copenhagen’s hottest sights on an amazing sustainable self-balancing Segway in just 1 or 2 hours
- Enjoy a thrilling ride in a small group with a local guide
- Ride along the banks of Nyhavn, Copenhagen's most picturesque canal and experience lots more
- Tune into your local guide's tales through an in-built radio as you cruise around the city
- Stop to enjoy lots of fantastic photo opportunities en route
- Get a complimentary refreshment back at the supplier's office and receive a well-deserved souvenir to bring home
DescriptionTake a 1 or 2-hour Segway tour of Copenhagen and experience the city via a unique mode of transport that is both fun and great for the environment. The 2-wheeled, self-balancing vehicles are easy to use. You will have live commentary all the way through the tour via wireless helmet headsets linked directly to your expert guide. They will share a unique perspective on what life is like in one of the world’s most livable cities. Set out to experience one of the most environmentally friendly destinations in the world first-hand. Glide through the city’s vibrant streets on an eco-friendly Segway alongside cyclists and pedestrians. Enjoy the cool breeze on your face as you take in the stunning architecture, and views of the harbor front. Before you begin settle in at the conveniently located office within the heart of the inner city. Inside you'll find a quiet, spacious, and beautiful indoor track where you will get familiar with driving a Segway before taking to the streets. Choose between either a 1 or 2-hour option. The 2 hour option is the most popular, as you get to cover 80% of all the sights Copenhagen has on offer. See the sculpture of The Little Mermaid, settle in at Amalienborg - The Royal Palace, and learn everything worth knowing about why Danes are considered some of the happiest people at The Parliament at Christiansborg Palace, among other fun and interesting stories. You can expect to experience The Old Stock Exchange, Nyhavn, the Gefion Fountain and the Game of Thrones worthy Citadel. The 1 hour option feature some of these places but not all of them. You will still get to visit the picturesque Nyhavn, Strøget, The Parliament - Christiansborg Palace, small cute hidden alleyways and the stunning Old Stock Exchange while you also get to ride in captivating green havens. No matter what you choose, a Segway tour is a really great way to get your bearings over Copenhagen and guests often comment that it as a must-do early in your visit. Plus you’ll be able to get so much closer to the sights than cars and busses can while you experience the city in a cool and fun way. Of course you will also be able to stop at some of the largest sights for photo opportunities, where you’re most welcome to ask your guide about anything you like. The tour ends, conveniently, right next to the main pedestrian street Strøget. You will receive a well-deserved souvenir and a complimentary beverage. You can then rent a bike, store your luggage for free for the day, or buy some fast-track Tivoli Tickets to continue the fun. Make sure to ask your guide for 1-on-1 recommendations. Just remember, all these tours include photo stops and only consist of small groups for your comfort and safety.
IncludesSegway Helmet Radio receiver to hear your guide along the tour In-store personal storage lockers Personalized route map so you can easily revisit sights after your tour Private one-to-one session with your guide after the tour with recommendations of what to do in Copenhagen A cold Danish beer, a juice or a water after the tour Your personal Segway Licence as a great souvenir Clothes deemed appropriate for the weather
- Please arrive at the tour location 10 - 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Latecomers will not be allowed to join the tour. No-shows and latecomers will not be refunded; they will be charged in full. Participants must be 10 years or older, and weigh between 99 and 250 pounds (40-113 kg). Please dress appropriately for the weather and bring comfortable shoes. In colder weather, warm clothes with a windproof layer are recommended.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability