My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Guided City Highlights Tour11 Reviews
Explore Copenhagen on a guided walking tour and discover both city highlights and lesser-known gems. Delve into the history behind each turn with commentary from your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of Copenhagen on a guided tour
- Venture off the beaten track to explore lesser-known landmarks and sites
- Marvel at top city landmarks and learn more about their cultural significance
- Learn the history behind each turn with insightful commentary from your guide
- Come away with a new understanding of the Danish capital and it's culture
DescriptionEmbark on a small group guided walking tour in Copenhagen and delve beneath the surface of the Danish capital. Visit its famous sights and venture off the beaten path to reveal hidden treasures in lesser-known districts. Our expert local guides will share their passion for Copenhagen with you and will uncover its most iconic landmarks. The Copenhagen walking tour starts at our central meeting point. On this tour, you will get acquainted with Copenhagen’s historical highlights and cultural delights. With a knowledgeable private guide, marvel at the quaint houses in the colourful canalside district of Nyhavn and see other highlights like the medieval square of Amagertorv, or Christiansborg Palace, home of the Danish parliament. Then, visit the Danish capital’s most recognisable sights and veer off the tourist trail to uncover tucked-away gems in the city’s lesser-known districts.
IncludesTour guide Walking tour
- This tour operates rain or shine