My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Grand Canal Tour with Live Commentary87 Reviews
Explore Copenhagen’s rich history on a boat tour with informative commentary. See the city's historic landmarks and hip neighborhoods from a new perspective.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- Discover the new area of Nordhavn by boat
- Admire some of the many sightseeing sight located at the harbour front
- Learn more about the raw and urban Sydhavnen
DescriptionDiscover the fascinating history of Copenhagen on our Grand Canal Tour! Our experienced guide will take you on a journey from the Stone Age to the modern day. This sightseeing tour combines famous, must-see sights with lesser-known areas and landmarks in Copenhagen. This tour will also take you a little south and to the northeren part of the harbour where you will experince some of the new areas, which is know for being both hip and raw. The tour is always live-guided in both English and Danish. The duration of the tour is 1 hour and 45 minutes and departs from Ved Stranden.
IncludesGuided tour Covered boat
- This tour will take place in rain or shine