My Guide Website?
Copenhagen Freetown Christiania: Exploration Game6 Reviews
Embark on a quest to explore Freetown Christiania, an independent commune within Copenhagen. Solve clues and unlock stories on your phone as you discover Freetown's cultural institutions and art installations.
- See Christiania's Art Gallery, The Grey Hall and The Cargo Bike Shop
- Experience the perfect mix between a tour, escape game, and treasure hunt
- Solve clues to find local stories and hidden gems as you explore
- Discover Den Grå Hal concert hall, the heart of Christiania's community
- Enjoy a uniquely crafted story brought to you by a talented writer
DescriptionCrack clues, solve challenges and let the story unfold on this fun exploration game through Christiania. Unlock the exact directions to a new location by unraveling puzzles. Find a mysterious note with some instructions scribbled on them and head to a nearby church on your quest. Begin your game at the Christianshavn Metro Station. Play the game which takes around 1.5-hours to complete. Feel free to explore and finish it at your own pace as there is no time limit. Pause the game and resume at any time from the same location. Finish the game at the Stupa/Kid’s Zone. Play on your own, in a large group, or in several smaller groups that compete against each other and meet at the final stop.
IncludesCity exploration game available on your phone 24/7 customer support
- You can play this game offline