Copenhagen: Free Spirited 1.5-Hour Guided Walking Tour11 Reviews
Get off the usual tourist trail and take a 1.5-hour guided walk through the alternative Christianshavn neighborhood of Copenhagen.
- Explore the bohemian neighborhood of Christianshavn
- See sights such as the Vår Frelsers Church
- Hear how an alternative settlement was formed in the heart of Copenhagen
DescriptionExplore the free-spirited Christianshavn neighborhood of Copenhagen and learn more about the lifestyles of the different communities and how the area came about. Cross the new bridge from Nyhavn to the original area of Christianshavn and discover a thriving district built on an old swamp. Mix with the locals and learn funny facts about one of the most bohemian areas of the city as you compare the new build residential complexes and the old crooked houses with their slanting roofs. Admire the colorful houses that line the banks of the narrow canals and soak up the sights, sounds and unexpected smells of the city's alternative scene!
IncludesGuided walking tour of Christianshavn Entrance to Christiania Gratuities (optional)
- Please note, the tour do not take place in or enter the area of Christiania, as guides are not allowed to do tours inside the area
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing
- Bring a water bottle
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY