My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Danish Folk Legends Self-Guided Walking Tour7 Reviews
Delve into the fantastical world of Danish myths and folk legends with this self-guided audio tour in Copenhagen. Admire statures of legendary beasts as you listen to strange tales of their history.
- Make memories for a lifetime on a self-guided audio tour of Copenhagen
- Discover the town at your own pace with an audio device as your personal guide
- See the Copenhagen Stock Exchange, Royal Library of Denmark, and other landmarks
- Uncover the fantastical world of Danish myths and folk legends of Copenhagen
- Make use of the audio tour whenever you like with unlimited access to the app
DescriptionExplore the fantastical world of Danish myths and folk legends with this self-guided audio tour in Copenhagen. See the National Museum of Denmark, Christiansborg Palace, and many other sights at your own pace with the magic of GPS playback. You will receive the download instructions after booking. Download the app and start the tour with your mobile phone as your guide. It will guide you on a journey from the Tivoli amusement park over the Copenhagen Stock Exchange to the canals. Pass by the Copenhagen Stock Exchange, Royal Library of Denmark, and the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek. Hear interesting stories and facts while exploring the capital of Denmark. You will know the history and culture of the city while marveling at the beautiful architecture of the area. Walk through the gorgeous lanes of the city and uncover iconic sights and hidden gems of the city.
IncludesLifetime access to the tour VoiceMap App for Android and iOS Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- The tour uses a mobile app. You will need to download the app and then use the voucher code It is a self-guided audio tour. You can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date It is best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point When the download will be complete, you will see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The redstart button will become active when you are at the starting point The tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next You will need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromDKK 41.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today