My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Culinary Experience Tour139 Reviews
See Copenhagen through the eyes of a foodie with this rich food and culture tour. Have enough for a meal and leave both your minds and your tastebuds satisfied.
- Savor the bright flavors of Copenhagen on a food and cultural city walking tour
- Discover why Copenhagen is home to some of the best restaurants in the world
- Hear stories about the evolution of the food and culture of Copenhagen
- Enjoy tasting cheeses, meat, fish, chocolates, and famous open-faced sandwiches
DescriptionTravel around Copenhagen and fill up on the delicacies of the city! This half-day tour gives you a taste not only of the culinary highlights of Denmark, but also of its culture. You'll enjoy several fabulous tastings of edible icons, complete with intriguing stories and insights into the evolution of the land's food culture. Tastings of the day include cheeses, meat, fish, and famous open-faced sandwiches; wines, liqueurs and spirits; and chocolates, honey and candies for those with a sweeter tooth. For any foodie abroad, this tour is absolutely unmissable. Come today and leave with a full stomach and a broad smile. Detailed Tasting Itinerary • Arla Unika, 3 award-winning cheeses • Rørt, 2 small tastings of spread salads on rye bread, along with a drink of wine or beer (tastings and drinks vary) • Aamanns Deli, 4 different types of open-faced sandwiches. Soft drink • Nørrebro Bryghus, 3 tap beer of 10 cl each • Den økologiske pølsemand, Organic hotdog • Sømods bolcher, 2 different types of rock candy • Summerbird, Chocolate treat, flødebolle
Includes3 organic cheeses 2 tastings of spread salads on rye bread and a drink 4 different types of open-faced sandwiches Beer/soft drink 3 tap beer of 10 cl each One organic hotdog 2 different types of rock cand Chocolate-coated marshmallow treats Choice of soft drink at Amann's
- Please be aware that there might be changes to the above servings depending on holidays, closing hours etc. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies when you purchase your ticket and we will make sure that we accommodate your needs. However, please note it is not possible to change the menu once the tour has begun. We can handle vegetarian, gluten-free tastings etc.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromDKK 998.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today