My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Complete City by Bike Tour
When in Denmark, do as the Danes do: grab a bike and hit the bicycle paths! From diverse neighborhoods to favorite selfie spots, you will be shown the way through the beautiful city center of the Danish capital, local style.
- See Amalienborg Palace, where the Queen of Denmark and her family lives
- Encounter the Little Mermaid Statue
- Cross over Snake Bridge, a perfect example of what puts Copenhagen among the very best bike cities in the world
- See the Ctitadel, used as military barracks and offices
DescriptionPrepare yourself to explore the highlights of Copenhagen throughout the course of a leisurely and enjoyable bike ride. Together with your guide, you will cover all of the main sights to see, providing you with an all-encompassing overview of Copenhagen in just 3 hours. On this bike tour you will become well acquainted with the city’s extensive bicycle infrastructure while bouncing from one spot to the next. You can discover the melting pot of Copenhagen’s architectural contrasts at the Renaissance summer palace of Rosenborg, as well as the modern Royal Danish Playhouse. Next, take in the military might at the Citadel, and the hints of Dutch influence in Christianshavn. You can then cycle past the harbor baths, and over unique bridges like the Snake Bridge which leads you back to the mainland to explore the modern and vibrant meatpacking district in Vesterbro. You may even find a trendy dinner spot in the area, keep an eye out! To make sure you don't become worn out, you will take a short break in which you can stretch your legs and buy a snack, enjoying some relaxing “hygge” time. By the time you are dropped off where you began, you will be sure to have a greater knowledge of Copenhagen than before partaking in this tour.
IncludesBike tour of Copenhagen Bike rental Helmet (optional)
- You will be biking mostly on flat surfaces, as well as on a few hills
- Please wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothes
- Please bring a water bottle