My Guide Website?
Copenhagen City, Old Town, Nyhavn, Architecture Walking Tour
Discover the secrets of Copenhagen, its royal palaces, colorful harbor and Scandinavian culture. See the Old Town, Nyhavn, Cathedral and Round Tower with a Private Guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Copenhagen’s Old Town, Indre at your own pace with a 5-Star Local Guide
- Hear facts and legends about the Vikings, Danish history & Scandinavian culture
- Step inside the stunning Frederik’s Church(Marble Church) (3,4 & 6-hour only)
- Discover Christian IV's renaissance castle: the Rosenborg(4 & 6-hour tours only)
- Explore the Amalienborg Museum & see the Queen’s Royal Guards (6-hour tour only)
DescriptionCopenhagen’s historic center has many stories to tell, from legends about Vikings, through heroic stories from WWII, to interesting cultural anecdotes about the Nordic way of life. Our Expert-led private tours allow you to discover Copenhagen’s Old Town, top-rated attractions and hidden gems at your own pace, in your native language. Come and feel the beating heart of Denmark! Book a 2-hour private walking tour of Copenhagen to discover the city in a nutshell. This tour will focus on the highlights and recommendations of the best things to do in Copenhagen. Your Private Guide will meet you at an easy-to-find meeting point in the CIty Hall Square, near the famous Tivoli Gardens, and take you on a walking tour through the Old Town, passing many popular shops and restaurants of Strøget. You will see the oldest church in Copenhagen as well as the neoclassical Cathedral, the renowned Copenhagen University, and the iconic Round Tower featuring a 17th-century observatory still used by Danish astronomers to learn about the sky. You can catch a glimpse of Rosenborg Castle as you pass through the King’s Garden, then explore the charming King’s New Square. This 2-hour tour will end in the colorful harbor of Nyhavn, which is one of the most popular places for Danes to hang out. Book an extended 3-hour tour to visit the Marble Church (Frederik’s Church). The Marble Church is known for its Rococo architecture in all of Copenhagen and it has the largest dome in Scandinavia. The guide will show you the amazing details of its painted ceiling, numerous sculptures and antique organs. You will also stop by the nearby Amalienborg Palace, the official residence of the Danish Queen guarded by the royal guards! Book a 4-hour tour to experience the power and wealth of the Danish royal family with a visit to Rosenborg Castle. It is one of Copenhagen’s most visited attractions, so we provide skip-the-line tickets to save you time. Inside, you will see treasures such as the crown jewels and coronation chairs. Your passionate Private Guide will share many royal secrets as you explore the castle interiors and gardens, introducing you to the rich history and heritage of Denmark. Book a 6-hour Old Town tour to enjoy the best of Copenhagen with a visit to Amalienborg Palace Museum, Rosenborg Castle and Gardens, and the Marble Church (Frederik’s Church). With skip-the-line tickets to Amalienborg Palace Museum you won't have to wait in long queues at the ticket office, so you can spend more time exploring the amazing royal exhibitions, such as the Fabergé Chamber. Who knows, maybe you'll even see the Queen strolling through the palace’s richly decorated corridors and halls? Find out now!
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of Copenhagen’s Old Town Highlights (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Free admission to the King’s Garden (all options) Free admission to Frederik's Church (3, 4 and 6-hour options only) Skip-the-line tickets to Rosenborg Castle (4 and 6-hour options only) Skip-the-line tickets to Amalienborg Palace Museum (in 6-hour option)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Frederick’s Church, Rosenborg Castle and Amalienborg Palace are not included in a 2-hour tour. Admission to Frederik’s Church (Marble Church) during mass and scheduled events is limited. Entrance fee to the dome is not included. WIth skip-the-line tickets to Rosenborg Castle and Amalienborg Palace Museum you will have a reserved time slot to enter but you may have to wait for ticket validation and security checks. Admission is for the main exhibition. For the best experience, 1 licensed guide can lead 1-23 guests. We will arrange additional guides for larger groups, so the price will be higher.