My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: City Introduction in-App Guide & Audio1 Reviews
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read or Listen to introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Listen or read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Start your tour at the imposing Copenhagen's City Hall Square! Visit Copenhagen Cathedral with its magnificent interior. Photograph The Round Tower one of the oldest observatories and admire Christiansborg Palace with its unique architecture. The Old Stock Exchange is one of the oldest buildings in Copenhagen, and one of your destinations. Then the Royal Theater awaits you, don't forget to take pictures, it has great acoustics! Nyhavn will leave you speechless with its tranquil beauty. Admire the Kissing Bridge with its innovative design. Amalienborg is worth your time and the space in your mobile memory, it will add a royal flavor to your tour while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be Frederick’s Church(where the tour ends), a spot that is imposing and enchanting.
IncludesApp Navigation Audio Tour
- Walking Time : 58min Walking Distance: 4.7km Internet connection is required This tour does not replace a full guided tour.