My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: City Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt Tour64 Reviews
Make the most of your time in Copenhagen on this scavenger hunt and walking tour. Enjoy solving riddles and interacting with the top attractions in the city.
- Explore Copenhagen solving riddles and puzzles
- Get ready to experience Copenhagen like you never have before
- Discover hidden gems and interesting facts about top sites
- See the famous Church of Our Lady, Amalienborg Palace, and much more
- Take photos and put your navigation skills to the test
DescriptionGet to know Copenhagen at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems and solve challenges. Work with your team or compete against them as you learn exciting facts and create memories that you won’t forget. Learn interesting information about the city and its attractions. Start the activity any time, the schedule is indicative. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. Start your tour at the impressive City Hall Square. Visit Copenhagen Cathedral with its magnificent interior. Photograph The Round Tower one of the oldest observatories and admire Christiansborg Palace with its unique architecture. Stop by the Old Stock Exchange, one of the oldest buildings in Copenhagen, and see the Royal Theater which has great acoustics. Walk around the beautiful Nyhavn and admire the Kissing Bridge with its innovative design. Discover Amalienborg, the highly embellished home of the Danish royal family, and be amazed by the rococo design and 4 palace facades. Finally see the enchanting Frederick’s Church made of marble.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromDKK 30.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today