My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: City Highlights Guided Segway Tour184 Reviews
Discover the city on a Segway, a unique self-balancing vehicle. Glide past Christiansborg Palace, Little Mermaid, Royal Castle, Waterfront, beautiful Nyhavn, Operah House, Citadel, Canals and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- Experience Copenhagen’s hottest sights on an amazing Segway
- Enjoy a thrilling ride in a small group with a local guide
- Ride along the banks of Nyhavn, Copenhagen's most picturesque canal and experience lots more
- Tune into your local guide's tales through an in-built radio as you cruise around the city
- Stop to enjoy lots of fantastic photo opportunities en route
DescriptionTake 2-hour Segway Tour of Copenhagen and experience the city via a unique mode of transport that is both fun and great for the environment. The 2-wheeled, self-balancing vehicles are easy to use. You will have live commentary all the way through the tour via wireless helmet headsets linked directly to your expert guide. They will share a unique perspective on what life is like in one of the world’s most livable cities. The 2 hour option is very popular, as you get to cover 90% of all the sights Copenhagen has on offer. See the sculpture of The Little Mermaid, settle in at Amalienborg - The Royal Palace, and learn everything worth knowing about why Danes are considered some of the happiest people at The Parliament at Christiansborg Palace, among other fun and interesting stories. You can expect to experience The Old Stock Exchange, Nyhavn, the Gefion Fountain and the Game of Thrones worthy Citadel. A Segway Tour is a really great way to get your bearings over Copenhagen and guests often comment that it as a must-do early in your visit. Plus you’ll be able to get so much closer to the sights than cars and busses can while you experience the city in a cool and fun way. Of course you will also be able to stop at some of the largest sights for photo opportunities, where you’re most welcome to ask your guide about anything you like. The tour ends, conveniently, right next to the main pedestrian street Strøget. You can then rent a bike and store your luggage for free for the day. Before you head off, ask your guide for 1-on-1 recommendations.
IncludesSegway Helmet Wireless radio receiver to hear your guide along the tour Luggage storage Personal Segway licence Lounge area with Wifi, restrooms, and lockers
- Participants must be 10 years or older, and weigh between 99 and 250 pounds (40-113 kg). Please dress appropriately for the weather and bring comfortable shoes. In colder weather, warm clothes with a windproof layer are recommended