My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: City Highlights Guided Bike Tour86 Reviews
Discover Copenhagen's must-see highlights on a guided biking tour. Snap enchanting pictures of Copenhagen landmarks like The Little Mermaid while hearing stories about them with a local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Copenhagen in 60 minutes with a Local
- Copenhagen: Guided E-Bike Tour
- Copenhagen: Canal Cruise from Nyhavn
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Copenhagen: City Sightseeing HOHO Bus Tour - All Lines
- Ride around Copenhagen on a stylish city bike with your own guide
- Marvel at 95 % of Copenhagen's highlights - Royal Castle, Operah House ..
- Smaller groups - max. 12 in each group. Liive guided in English
- Tune in to local's fun stories at picture-perfect stops - Royal Castle, Nyhavn.
- Local recommendations and free map after the tour is over at the Bike office
DescriptionStart your adventure and jump right on to your stylish bikes when you arrive. Once you've been fitted with your bike and had a brief safety talking, you're ready to set-off and explore the greatest bicycle city in the world. On your way, experience some of Copenhagen’s most iconic landmarks and hidden gems, while you get to tune into fun and interesting stories from a local. As you drive, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to hop-off your bike and capture some picture-perfect snapshots of you at Copenhagen's green gardens, tucked-away cobble-stoned streets, grand castles and blazing colorful streets. During your tour, feel free to strike up a conversation with your guide about life in Copenhagen and just about anything else you want to discuss.
IncludesModern city bike Helmet (optional) Basket (optional) Wireless headsets to hear the guide clearly Luggage storage (available 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM) Rain gear and extra warm clothes (if needed) Discount on bike rentals after tour
- This tour is not recommended for people who have never biked before
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Participants must be able to ride a bike There is free Wi-Fi, restrooms, and a lounge area at the bike shop