My Guide Website?
Copenhagen City & Christiansborg Palace Private Walking Tour7 Reviews
See the highlights of Copenhagen on a 2.5-hour walking tour and visit the official seat of the Danish Parliament on a private tour of Christiansborg Palace.
- Visit the seat of the Danish Parliament at Christiansborg Palace
- Learn about the customs and culture of Copenhagen
- See the colorful waterfront houses of Nyhavn
DescriptionVisit one of the most impressive monuments in Copenhagen on a private half-day walking tour of the city center. Look behind the scenes of the seat of the Danish Parliament and discover the hidden grandeur of Christiansborg Palace on a guided tour of the historical monument. Then, explore the streets of the city to get to know the locals. Experience first-hand why the Danish are known as the happiest people in the world and their capital city is acclaimed for its high quality of life. See the colorful houses of the 17th-century waterfront Nyhavn district. Discover where the author of The Little Mermaid, Hans Christian Andersen lived, and go to pretty Grey Friars Square (Gråbrødretorv) to look at the pastel-colored buildings.
IncludesPrivate guide Walking tour of Copenhagen Tour of Christiansborg Palace
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes
- Bring a water bottle • Due to Her Majesty the Queen’s official functions, the palace may be partially or fully closed. If the palace is closed, the local operator reserves the right to swap the visit to Christiansborg Palace with a visit to Rosenborg Palace