My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: Christmas and City Highlights Segway Tour4 Reviews
Explore the Christmas markets and the city of Copenhagen on a guided Segway tour. Have the chance to see ten of the main sights in the city and make a stop to roam through two of the major Christmas markets at Nyhavn and Kongens Nytorv.
- See over ten of the major sights of Copenhagen
- Stop to explore two of the major Christmas markets in the city center
- Experience the Danish Christmas hygge
- Enjoy an organic beverage and fun Segway souvenir at the end of your tour
- Purchase a glass of organic mulled wine after the tour - it will warm you up for sure!
DescriptionYour Segway experience begins with a training session in a spacious, friendly environment before you take off on your seasonal Copenhagen Christmas adventure! The majority of your tour takes place in a no-car zone, including the first half of the tour, so you will have ample opportunity to relax and enjoy the fun stories of Copenhagen your guide will provide on your personal hifi radio system. You will get to explore more than 10 of the major sights of Copenhagen including the iconic Little Mermaid, the colourful Nyhavn, the beautiful Amalienborg Palace (the Queens residence) and the Citadel. Halfway through your tour you will make a stop at the cafe in the Royal Danish Theatre where you will park your Segway. You are then free to take about 30-minutes to roam around the two adjacent Christmas markets or sit in the cafe of the theatre and enjoy an organic cup of hot chocolate! Your guide will be more than happy to transport any purchases made on the markets back to the store for you. You'll end your segway experience back in the store where you can enjoy an organic hot beverage to warm up - as well as a fun Segway souvenir. You can also add the option of purchasing a glass of the infamous Danish mulled wine (gløgg) which will be ready for you when you return. You must be 18 years or over to purchase this add-on.
IncludesUse of Segway Helmet Radio hi-fi system Complimentary organic beverage upon return Poncho in case of rain
- Please note that if you choose the 3 PM tour it will begin to get dark towards the end of the tour and you can really see the Christmas lights. Please note that some sights on the route are not lit up
- You must weigh between 35-125 kilograms (77-276 pounds)
- You must be at least 135 centimeters (4 foot 5 inches) tall
- This tour is not suitable if you are pregnant or have any mobility issues: you must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease
- This tour is not suitable if you have knee issues or balancing issues
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Warm layers are strongly recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromDKK 402.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today