My Guide Website?
Copenhagen Card: Access to 89 Attractions and Transportation1397 Reviews
See the sights of Copenhagen at your own pace and enjoy free entrance to 89 attractions. Choose a card to suit your needs (24 to 120 hours) and save time and money while exploring the Danish capital.
- Save time and money with a Copenhagen Card
- Enjoy free entrance to 89 museums and attractions
- See Copenhagen from its waterways on a canal cruise
- Take advantage of free public transportation in the entire Copenhagen region
- Travel to and from the airport on public transportation, saving you hassle
DescriptionGet your personal passport to Copenhagen with the Copenhagen Card and enjoy free entrance to 89 different museums and attractions. Available for periods of 24, 48, 72, 96 and 120 hours, the card grants access to some of the city’s best museums and attractions. Get from site to site with free and unlimited use of the transportation system, including city buses, trains and the metro. Learn more about the Danish capital at sites such as the Royal Palace, or enjoy all the thrills of one of Europe’s oldest amusement parks. Here is a small selection of the attractions that your Copenhagen Card covers: • Tivoli Gardens • Canal Tours (Grand Tour of Copenhagen) • Rosenborg Castle • Amalienborg Castle • ARKEN Museum of Modern Art • Danish Architecture Centre • Karen Blixen Museum • The Viking Ship Museum • The Danish War Museum • The Round Tower • Christianborg - The Royal Reception Rooms • The National Museum • Kronborg Castle • Copenhagen Zoo In the coming season, April 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023, there are 89 attractions included in the card. Seven new or returning attractions are also now included: • Casino Marienlyst• Casino Vesterport• The Cisterns • Design Museum Denmark • ENIGMA • The Museum of Danish Resistance • Elsinore Museum
IncludesFree entrance to 89 museums and attractions Each adult card includes free cards for 2 children (age 3 - 11) Free transportation by bus, metro, and train in the Copenhagen area
- The Copenhagen Card allows only 1 visit per attraction regardless of the card type Each adult holding a Copenhagen Card can take up to 2 children with them between the ages of 0-11. Children between 3-11 must have their own kids cards On Mondays, many museums remain closed