My Guide Website?
Copenhagen Canal Boat Cruise and City, Nyhavn Walking Tour
Experience the "hygge" on a private walking tour of Copenhagen’s beautiful Old Town and Nyhavn, culminating on a relaxing 1-hour cruise through the picturesque canals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Copenhagen at your own pace on foot with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Immerse yourself in local history, legends and fairy tales
- Discover highlights such as Nyhavn, Round Tower, Cathedral, City Hall, and more
- See 4x more sights on a 1-hour canal cruise with an audio guide
- Visit Frederik Church, The King’s New Garden & Amalienborg Square (4-hour only)
DescriptionThe canals of Copenhagen offer glittering water, fresh air and picturesque sights that aren’t easily accessible on foot, so on this exclusive walking tour we provide tickets for a 1-hour sightseeing cruise to show you the city from a new perspective! Explore the Old Town and Nyhavn waterfront with a Private Guide, and go on a relaxing boat tour with an audio guide! The 3-hour option is a 2-hour walking tour combined with a 1-hour cruise. First, you will have an opportunity to discover local history and legends from an Expert Guide, who will show you the highlights and hidden gems of the Old Town. This includes iconic sights such as the City Hall, Copenhagen Cathedral, and Round Tower. The guided tour will end in the colorful city harbor of Nyhavn, where you will board a modern, safe and comfortable boat for your cruise. During the cruise you will see highlights such as the old naval base of Holmen, the Little Mermaid statue, Amalienborg Palace, the old Fishmarket. and the picturesque Christianshavn’s Canal with the Church of Our Savior. This is 4x more sites than on a regular walking tour.The audio guide available in Danish, English or German will introduce you to the sights along the way so you won’t miss anything! The 4-hour option is an extended 3-hour walking tour combined with a 1-hour cruise. This option is for those who want to learn more about Copenhagen and its historic landmarks from a Private Local Guide. You will have an opportunity to stroll around the King’s Garden by Rosenborg Castle, admire the Rococo-style architecture and art in and out of Frederik’s Church (also known as the Marble Church), and admire the Queen’s Palace at Amalienborg Square. Every turn will be filled with fascinating stories about Copenhagen, its history and cultural heritage, preparing you for an amazing adventure on a boat sailing through the city canals!
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of Copenhagen's Old Town and Nyhavn with Cruise Tickets (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in your chosen langauge (walking tour only) Tickets for 1-hour canal boat cruise with audio guide in Danish, English or German Historical facts and cultural anecdotes about Copehagen and its landmarks Free admission to Frederik's Church and the King's Garden (4-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Please arrive on time as delays may cause you to miss your cruise departure time. The guide will not join you on the cruise. You will be escorted all the way to the dock and given a cruise ticket with all the necessary information. The cruise audio guide (or the Capitan’s commentary) is available in English, German and Danish. Admission to Frederik's Church during mass and special events is limited. Dome tickets are not included. For the best experience, we will limit the group size to 1-23 guests per guide, so that everyone can get personal attention, ask questions and hear commentary clearly. We can arrange additional guides for larger groups.