My Guide Website?
Copenhagen Bus and Boat Hop-On, Hop-Off 48-Hour Pass780 Reviews
Discover why they call it “Wonderful Copenhagen” with this 48-hour pass to the hop-on-and-off sightseeing bus. Explore sights, such as the Tivoli Gardens, Royal Palace and the new Opera House, and continue your journey by boat.
- Discover why it is called 'Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen'
- See the Little Mermaid by land and water
- Cruise the canals on a boat tour
- Take a peek into the Royal family's life at Amalienborg Castle
- Explore Christiana, a self-proclaimed 'free town'
DescriptionExplore Copenhagen at your own pace with a 48-hour pass to the city’s double-decker sightseeing bus and complimentary access to a boat tour of the canals. You can hop off at up to 25 city center stops, including the Gefion Fountain, Amalienborg Royal Palace and the legendary commune of Freetown Christiania. Hop off at the zoo, explore Frederiksberg Castle, marvel at the Liberty Monument, or stop off at the Carlsberg Brewery. Copenhagen's palaces and museums are laid out for you as the bus cruises through the graceful Danish capital’s streets. On warm days, take to the open-top deck and relax on comfortable seats. You can hop on and hop off as many times as you like, for as long as your ticket is valid. On cold days, buses are heated to keep you warm during the great experience. Go down to the harbor side and catch the cool breeze and breathe in the fresh air. See the famous Little Mermaid and the stunning Black Diamond building, home to the Royal Library, Denmark’s national library. Then hop onto a boat tour from either Nyhavn or Ved Stranden to see the city from the water. here you will see some of the major attractions, such as Christiansborg Palace, the striking new Opera House* A small selection of the bus stops: The Little Mermaid Amalienborg Palace Nyhavn Christianshavn Christiansborg Palace Carlsberg Christiania The Opera* Planetariet* and Langelinie (Cruise Terminals) Audio guides and headphones are provided with pre-recorded commentary in various languages, including English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Italian, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, and Polish. Boat stops: Ved Stranden Nyhavn
IncludesBus tour Boat tour
- Timetables: Grand Tour From 10:10 AM – 5 PM Departure every 15-45 minutes Classic Copenhagen Tour From 9:30 AM – 4 PM at stop 12 Departure every 60 minutes (during high season departure every 30 minutes) Colorful Copenhagen Tour From 10:30AM – 3:30PM (during high season from 10:45 AM– 4:30PM) Departure every 60 minutes (during high season departure every 60 minutes) Urban Green Copenhagen Tour During high season from 11:15 AM – 3:45 PM During high season departure every 60 minutes Please be aware that from September 12th to December 22nd, the Urban Green and Colorful Copenhagen routes only operate Friday to Sunday