Copenhagen: Boat Trip on Lyngby Lake and Millstream
Take a relaxing boat trip on an antique wooden boat down Millstream, located 20 minutes outside of Copenhagen. Pass through areas of lush nature and ancient history. Enjoy the round trip ride or hop off and on at any of the 3 stops.
- Explore the beautiful natural area of Millstream
- Spend some time in Frederiksdal, a popular tourist location
- Pass through swampy forest areas and admire the lush flora
DescriptionEnjoy a lovely sailing trip on a charming wooden boat that has been sailing Lyngby Lake and Millstream since the early 1890s. Sail on 3 lakes in North Zealand, approximately 20 minutes outside of Copenhagen. Your ticket is valid all day, so you can enjoy the 55-minute round trip, or hop off at Lyngby/Sorgenfrivej, Nybro, or Frederiksdal. Hop back on the boat when you're done exploring to finish the rest of the boat trip. This tour takes you to Lyngby Lake and Millstream, a natural stream that emerged after the Ice Age and is more than 30 kilometers long. It was excavated in the 1880s as part of Copenhagen’s defense efforts. The boat trip passes a swampy forest area, where more than 300 plant species grow. Frederiksdal also lies along the Millstream, a popular excursion spot that is full of history.
IncludesEnglish information pamphlet Boat tour Food and drinks
- • Please note that the ticket is not for a specific departure and on warm summer days waiting time can be expected as the boats has limited capacity. • Children between the age 0-5 are free when accompanying a paying adult Departure Hours:
- May 4 - June 28, 2019: Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, every hour • June 29 to August 11, 2019: Tuesday to Sunday, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, every hour • August 12 - September 15, 2019: Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, every hour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability