My Guide Website?
Copenhagen Airport (CPH): Eventyr Lounge Entry
Relax and refresh before your departure or in-between flights in the comfort of a Copenhagen Airport Lounge and enjoy food, drinks, space, and other perks.
- Treat yourself with a selection of food, an open bar, and optional spa services
- Get some work done or connect with friends using the Wi-Fi and charging stations
- Recharge between flights without passing through customs and immigration
- Enjoy the comfort of one of Copenhagen Airport's premium lounge spaces
- Sip on beer, wine, or hot coffee while reading a newspaper or magazine
DescriptionBook your ticket to Copenhagen Airport’s Eventyr Lounge and avoid the crowds and chaos of the public departure lounge. Relax in style before your flight and enjoy a selection of food, drinks, Wi-Fi, and International TV channels, newspapers, and magazines. The Eventyr Lounge provides a 180-degree panoramic view from Öresund to Sweden, and over the runways and Aircraft at the gates. The interior features carefully selected work from renowned Danish designers such as Erik Jorgensen and Hay. The premium lounge offers complimentary services including Wi-Fi, showers, and a buffet with a variety of foods to delight your taste buds. Complimentary beverages including beer and house wine are also available.
IncludesLounge access Selection of food and drinks Beer and house wine Wi-Fi connection International TV channels, newspapers, and magazines Flight information Showers
- For the lounges located in the departure area, you must have already been checked in for your onward flight and have a valid boarding pass Infants below 1 year old can enter free of charge The hours of operation are subject to change