My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: 72-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Classic Copenhagen Route67 Reviews
See all that Copenhagen has to offer on a hop-on hop-off 72-hour sightseeing tour. You will visit many of Copenhagen’s sights, like the Amalienborg Palace and the Little Mermaid statue, and have time to explore the city on your own.
- Explore Copenhagen at your own pace
- Visit the famous Little Mermaid statue
- Take a relaxing stroll through Tivoli Gardens
- Marvel at the historic Rosenborg Castle
- Listen to the audio commentary in 11 different languages
DescriptionWelcome to the home of the Little Mermaid; the famous seaside sculpture of the renowned Hans Christian Andersen character, the Little Mermaid, resides in Copenhagen. The city is also famous for its beautiful sights, exquisite shopping, marina life, royal grandeur, and fine art. Copenhagen is a major regional center of culture, business, media, and science. Find out why they call it 'wonderful Copenhagen' on this sightseeing tour of Denmark's vibrant and graceful capital. View Amalienborg Palace, Gefion Fountain, and Rosenborg Castle, to name but a few of the attractions you'll be able to visit along the way. Hop-on and hop-off at any of the tour stops along the route. Classic Copenhagen Tour stops: 1 Ved Stranden / Strøget 2 Nyhavn 3 Amalienborg Royal Palace 4 Gefion Fountain 5 The Little Mermaid 6 Langelinie N (05/05 - 30/09) 7 Langelinie M (05/05 - 30/09) 8 Langelinie S (05/05 - 30/09) 9 Rosenborg Castle / SMK 10 Gammel Torv 11 City Hall Square / National Museum of Denmark 12 Tivoli / Radisson Royal Hotel 13 Fisketorvet - Copenhagen Mall / Tivoli Hotel 14 Kalvebod Waves / Marriott Hotel 15 The Black Diamond / DAC / Blox
IncludesUnlimited hop-on hop-off for 72 hours on the Classic Copenhagen route Multilingual commentary
- May 4 - September 29: Tour departs every 10-20 minutes, 9:30 AM-7:00 PM, from Ved Stranden stop. Duration: 90 minutes
- September 30 - May 1: Tour departs every 30 minutes, Monday - Thursday - 10:00 AM- 3:30 PM, Friday - Sunday - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM, from Ved Stranden stop. Duration: 90 minutes
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route