My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus (All Lines)62 Reviews
See Copenhagen with a 48-hour ticket for the open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, including 3 routes. Learn more about the city's main attractions from the onboard audio guide in 12 languages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the sights of Copenhagen at your own pace with a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Access all 3 routes to see historic buildings and attractive neighborhoods
- Hop off at Rosenborg Castle and Amalienborg Palace to see where the royal family lives
- Explore the colorful waterfront district of Nyhavn
- Have the option of purchasing a ticket including entrance to Tivoli Gardens
DescriptionAccess all 3 routes of the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus in Copenhagen and see more of the city at your own pace in 48 hours! Discover the highlights of the Danish capital and learn more about the sights you will see from the on-board audio guide, available in 11 different languages. Hop on and off the bus at up to 31 stops to explore the attractions that interest you most. The open-top buses are equipped with free Wi-Fi so you can update your friends and family back home on your favorite social media sites as you tour. Take the Mermaid Tour route to landmarks such as the Amalienborg Palace, Rosenborg Castle, the 17th-century waterfront neighborhood of Nyhavn and the famous statue of the Little Mermaid. Jump on the Christiania Tour to explore the Freetown of Christiania, see the stunning Opera House, the Black Diamond building and the cozy district of Christianshavn. Join the Carlsberg Tour to access the fabulous Carlsberg Brewery and learn more about the famous beer. Go to Copenhagen Zoo, the attractive greenspace of Frederiksberg Garden and the amusement park of Tivoli Gardens.
Includes48-hour ticket for the open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus Taxes Free Wi-Fi
- The Classic Copenhagen Tour runs every 25-45 minutes from 9:40 AM-4:00 PM from stop 1 (varies according to the season) The Colorful Copenhagen Tour runs at 12:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM from stop 1 Tivoli/Radisson Hotel The Urban Green Copenhagen Tour runs at 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM from stop 12 From September 3 to December 23, 2023, the Urban Green and Colorful Copenhagen only operates from Friday to Sunday