My Guide Website?
Copenhagen 3h walking tour, small group max 10 people
Explore Danish hygge in Copenhagen on a 3-hour small group walking tour. Our expert guides will lead you to hidden historical sites and iconic landmarks, providing a deeper understanding of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Copenhagen:If youʻre booking your trip to Copenhagen last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- An ideal introduction for first-time visitors to Copenhagen
- Best suited to active traveler's as this is a walking tour
- Receive personalised attention on a small-group tour
- Learn more about the city than you would if touring alone
DescriptionWhat To Expect Our knowledgeable local guides are passionate about Copenhagen and eager to share its iconic landmarks with you. The Copenhagen walking tour kicks off at our central meeting point, where you'll dive into the city's historical and cultural highlights. In our 3-hour Copenhagen tour, you'll explore the city beneath the surface. We'll take you to its most famous sights and venture off the beaten path to reveal hidden treasures in lesser-known districts. This small group tour ensures you get personal attention from your guide. Moreover, we'll provide an overview of the top things to do and places to visit in Copenhagen. As we journey, you'll discover aspects of Copenhagen, from its architecture and design to modern Denmark and its social welfare system, healthcare, schools, sustainability practices, democratic structure, traditional cuisine, and more. What To Keep In Mind We operate in all weather conditions; therefore, we kindly ask you to dress appropriately. Please wear footwear suitable for walking, and bring an umbrella or rain jacket in case of rain. Copenhagen can be lovely and sunny or windy and cold, all on the same day!
IncludesEnglish-speaking local guide Customised and relaxing walking tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers. We operate in all weather conditions; therefore, we kindly ask you to dress appropriately. Please wear footwear suitable for walking, and bring an umbrella or rain jacket in case of rain. Copenhagen can be lovely and sunny or windy and cold, all on the same day!