Copenhagen: 2-hour “Hidden Gems” Canal Tour24 Reviews
Get off the beaten track and explore some of Copenhagen's best spots on this 2-hour canal tour. Soak up the views and discover the city's mix of new and old architecture.
- Explore Copenhagen's beautiful upcoming areas away from the inner part of the city
- Experience a personal, social, and informative canal tour
DescriptionDiscover Copenhagen on this 2-hour comfortable canal tour and discover what life in the city is all about. You'll be taken off the beaten track to see some of the city's best hidden gems in either the North or South Harbor. Sit back and relax as you explore upcoming areas and see how former industrial buildings are being transformed into new spaces. See the idyllic Venice-inspired homes and learn how the Danish lifestyle has influenced the design of the harbor. Enjoy a social and friendly atmosphere on the boat with a small tour group. Your guide will show you their favorite spots and give you local tips for your vacation. Whether you are looking for somewhere to have an afternoon beer in the sun, a relaxed morning coffee, or a quiet place to get away from it all — your guide will know a place.
Includes2-hour boat tour
- The tours are in English
- Maximum capacity is 12 people on each boat
- The season runs from mid-March until mid-December
- Children are welcome onboard, the same fee as adults (free for babies under 12 months of age)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability