My Guide Website?
Copenhagen: 1-Hour Canal Cruise from Ved Stranden or Nyhavn906 Reviews
See the sights of Copenhagen on a 1-hour boat tour along the main harbor and adjoining canals. Depart from Ved Stranden or Nyhavn and see lovely houses, ancient castles, and beautiful churches along the way.
- See the colorful Nyhavn waterfront, dating from the 17th century
- Pass the famous Little Mermaid statue
- Enjoy views of Amalienborg Palace, winter home of the Danish royal family
- Cruise past the home of the Danish Parliament at Christiansborg Palace
DescriptionExperience Copenhagen from the water on a 1-hour canal cruise and see how the past and present merge as you travel along idyllic canals, passing many of the city’s most famous landmarks, old and new. Depart from Ved Stranden or Nyhavn before naviagting some of the city’s many waterways. Admire the palaces of Christiansborg and Amalienborg, see the sights of the Nyhavn waterfront, and marvel at the financial centers, such as the Central Bank and the former Copenhagen Stock Exchange. Cruise past the Little Mermaid statue in Langelinie as your tour guide tells the history of the statue and other landmarks and buildings you pass. Commentaries are available in Danish and English, as well as an additional 3rd language on request.
IncludesCanal cruise Route map Poncho, in the event of rain
- • Prolonged hours of operation on long sunny days
- A third language (between German, Spanish and Italian) is generally provided on the boats based on availability. The conduction in a specific language other than Danish or English cannot be guaranteed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now